Can you even believe that I’m SIX MONTHS OLD?!
Man, I am the smiliest baby on earth!
Mommy was reading Rory’s 6 Month post earlier and was laughing at how it said they tried for days to get sister’s picture. Mommy and Daddy threw me in the bed today and took pictures for about 2 minutes and called it a day. That’s one of the perks of being the second child! They don’t have that much time on their hands!
Mommy put Rory’s picture and my picture up next to eachother… here’s a comparison of us at the same age:
I’ve been trying out some new formula and I hate it. So the ‘rents have to mix it half and half with the soy formula until I get used to it. They say I’m the most difficult child when it comes to eating and I say to them “hey! you try having your chest cut open!”.
Most of the time I am the most pleasant, easy baby. I smile and laugh at everyone all the time and love to play with my big sister, Rory.
I also started LOVING my elephant toy and my monkey. Well, actually, my MiMi made this monkey for Rory but now I have to sleep with it. Mommy puts him next to me in the crib and I talk to him until I go to sleep. It makes Mommy and Daddy so tickled.
I’m excited about 2012 and that I’m finally getting to go to a doctor to help me eat better!
Here’s what I’m up to at 6 months:
– I weigh an even 13 lbs and am 25 1/2 inches long. I’m in the 4th percentile for weight and the 40th for height!
– I drink 4 oz bottles. Daddy about had a heart attack when he found out my new formula costs $30 for about 1/4 the amount as the other kind does. Pray for him, he has high blood pressure, you know.
– I wear size two diapers.
– I’m starting to be able to wear some 3-6 month clothes!
– My tummy cannot handle rice cereal at all, but I have tried sweet potatoes and squash. And I hate them both. We’re working on it though!
– I sleep from 7:30 to about 12ish and then until 4:30 and then until 6:30 or 7. I was sleeping through the night for about two weeks and then my tummy started hurting again.
– I take three good naps a day.
Happy New Year Everyone! See you next month! Oh and enjoy the video of my eating squash!