So I’m a blog stalker- of course, thats not news to any of you… I’ve told you before. Anyways, I found this “random dozen” on a couple of blogs I like and thought it’d be a fun little thing to do. And let’s face it- I need some help on creative ideas these days because of my serious lack of sleep!
1. Ever had any run-ins with the “library police?”
Eh, not necessarily. Just some “shhh’s” and dirty looks 🙂 Who knew the library wasn’t for visiting with friends (or random strangers because you are avoiding studying THAT much… just sayin’)!
2. Do you have a special organizational plan and place for wrapping paper, gift bags, etc., or do you just purchase whatever you need as you give gifts?
Yes. I have a big bag that I fold all gift bags nice and neatly in. Its really not that organized.
3. Have you ever been in (first-hand witness) a natural disaster?
We’ve lived through a couple of hurricanes. And we’ve lived in the aftermath of Katrina. Count?
4. What’s your favorite Barry Manilow song?
Not a huge fan. I’m not from Jersey. ha!
5. What’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?
Our Sunday School class in Starkville (oh how I miss it!) had a “Famous Couples” party one year for Halloween. Andy and I went as Beyonce and Jay-Z. It was AMAZING. Ask my friends who were there- it was beyond hilarious.
6. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
Dictionary. Wait- does Wikipedia count?
7. What’s your favorite breakfast food?
I love a good omelet. My favorite is Pepperjack cheese, green bell peppers, and sausage. Now… can I hire a cook so I can have this every morning??
8. Have you ever purchased anything from an infomercial?
No, but only because my mom is so addicted to it and I’m scared to start. Wait, I take that back. I ordered some stuff before I got married and still lived with my parents. I could never get away with it living with Andy.
But dang, I want a Magic Bullet SO BAD!
9. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. I get locked out a lot.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
11. How man pairs of jeans do you own?
probably seven. I just had a baby- two fit.
12. If someone were going to bake a cake to honor/represent you, what would it be? (Think creatively, like Duff and Crew on “Ace of Cakes.”)
I just want a huge chocolate cake w/ cream cheese icing. Can I have that now, please?