Man, this has been a crazy month! From taking that LONG trip to Florida, mommy’s surgery and Mimi and Aunt Brenda coming, Dad’s annual outage, and my ER trip… whew! Its been a long month!
Today Mommy made me take pictures but I just wasn’t in the mood. She tried several times, but I’m just not in the mood to smile at the camera really- its getting on my nerves flashing at me! I had to go to the doctor to check on my boo boo on my head and I am just tired after all of that! Mom managed to get a few smiles/half smiles out of me though. She’s just too funny!
So tired, and so over it.
Don’t you like my little dress? I sure did! Dresses are my favorite because I don’t get hot in them!
Fine, I’ll sorta smile. Are you happy now??!!
Maybe if I start ignoring her she’ll stop taking my picture.
This is my “ooooo” face. I love to talk back to Daddy and Mommy.
Okay. I’m going to roll over away from her so she will for real stop with the pictures.
I weigh 12 lbs 14 oz! The doctor said I’m advanced for my age as far as holding my head up and turning over. I sure did show out for him today at my appointment!
Here’s a list of things I’m doing now that I’m three months old!
- Sleeping through the night! And I have a really great day schedule of two long naps. I love having a schedule!
- Boy am I teething! I just suck on my hands all the time and try to put everything in my mouth to chew on. I love my chew toys!
- “Talking”! When Mommy sings to me I “sing” back to her and when Daddy talks to me I “talk” back. They think I’m saying “I love you” but really I’m saying things like “I’m hungry” or “you got a booger, did you know that?” or “something stinks”. Hehe! Don’t tell them though!
- I love “kissing”. Mommy and Daddy will turn their cheek and I’ll lean in for a big ole wet open mouth kiss on their cheek! I also “kiss” Jackson and Jersey!
- I’m eating cereal out of a spoon! Mom is going to post a video and pictures of that tomorrow. I love rice cereal, I only wish it wouldn’t take so long between bites!
- I can roll over from my back to my side and sometimes from back to stomach. I’m getting really good at this!
See y’all next month! 🙂