That’s right, folks! I’m no longer in the single digits! Can you believe I’m ten months old?!
Today has been a busy day filled with church, lunch party, napping, and now a Sunday School party tonight! I’m going to be worn out!
Since its December I told Mommy I wanted to go festive with my clothing. My Great Mimi sent me a Santa Claus outfit so thats what I’m wearing in my ten month photos.
and of course I needed a picture to show y’all that I’m still a little funny and mischievous thing…
My favorite thing to do in my bed is jump, jump, jump! Mommy says/sings “no more monkeys jumping on the bed” and I think thats just so funny!
Mommy thought I looked so cute in my Santa outfit! As you can see I’m being really sweet just so Santa will come see me!
So what’s up with me at ten months?!
- I’m eating solid foods! I still hate chicken for some reason, but love ham and turkey. My favorite foods are vegetables still and mac and cheese!
- I eat 4-5 9 ounce bottles a day.
- I have been sleeping all night! And I’ve been sleeping from 7:30 to 6 or 6:30. Before our trip I always woke up at 5:30 no matter what, so Mommy and Daddy are really happy!
- I wear 6-9 month clothes and some 12 month clothes. I still don’t like shoes on my feet, but I’m getting better about leaving them on.
- I say “Dada”, “Mama”, “Dog” (my favorite word), “bye, bye”, “Papa”, and “no no no no no” (my second favorite word).
- I’m crawling so fast people can’t keep up with me!
- I have started standing up on the couch or other furniture and am letting go for short periods. I cruise all around the couch and have started to try and reach for another piece of furniture off the couch.
Can’t wait to tell you what Santa brings me! Merry Christmas!