Can you believe it? Is it true? I’m NINE months old, y’all!
These days I just love to go, go, go! I want to crawl and pull up and stand up all day long! I love chasing Jackson and Jersey all over the house.
Mommy says its getting harder and harder to get my picture, but I just can’t help it! I don’t want to sit still and smile for that long!
Today we went to the park and took some pictures. That was WAY more fun than taking pictures in my crib! I let Mommy get a couple of what she calls “official” pictures in my bed, but she had to be quick!
Mommy wants everyone to see how much my hair has grown and gotten thicker!
- I weigh about 20 lbs! We’re going to the doctor on Monday so we’ll know for sure then.
- I wear 6-9 month clothes mostly but can still fit into most of my 3-6 month clothes.
- Mommy keeps trying to make me wear shoes. I do not like them on my feet! I always kick them off as fast as I can!
- I say “DADA” and “DOG” all day long.
- I eat about four 9 oz bottles a day.
- I’m starting to eat some table food (sweet peas, carrots, banana, diced fruit) and still love my puffs! I eat about 2-3 baby food meals a day and have about two snacks a day. Yogurt Melts are my new favorite snack!
- I am an expert crawler now! I am so fast and can get anywhere I want in a second!
- Pulling up is one of my favorite things to do. I pull up on everything- people, furniture, walls, the dogs, etc. I’m starting to walk around the couch holding on to it.
- I’m sleeping through the night pretty consistently. Sometimes I wake up and put myself back to sleep or Mommy comes in and pats me to help.