Can you believe it? Is it true? I’m NINE months old, y’all!
These days I just love to go, go, go! I want to crawl and pull up and stand up all day long! I love chasing Jackson and Jersey all over the house.
Mommy says its getting harder and harder to get my picture, but I just can’t help it! I don’t want to sit still and smile for that long!
Today we went to the park and took some pictures. That was WAY more fun than taking pictures in my crib! I let Mommy get a couple of what she calls “official” pictures in my bed, but she had to be quick!
Mommy wants everyone to see how much my hair has grown and gotten thicker!
So what am I up to these days?
- I weigh about 20 lbs! We’re going to the doctor on Monday so we’ll know for sure then.
- I wear 6-9 month clothes mostly but can still fit into most of my 3-6 month clothes.
- Mommy keeps trying to make me wear shoes. I do not like them on my feet! I always kick them off as fast as I can!
- I say “DADA” and “DOG” all day long.
- I eat about four 9 oz bottles a day.
- I’m starting to eat some table food (sweet peas, carrots, banana, diced fruit) and still love my puffs! I eat about 2-3 baby food meals a day and have about two snacks a day. Yogurt Melts are my new favorite snack!
- I am an expert crawler now! I am so fast and can get anywhere I want in a second!
- Pulling up is one of my favorite things to do. I pull up on everything- people, furniture, walls, the dogs, etc. I’m starting to walk around the couch holding on to it.
- I’m sleeping through the night pretty consistently. Sometimes I wake up and put myself back to sleep or Mommy comes in and pats me to help.