My fantastic friend, Amber, nominated me for a “happy blogger” award. And might I just say- reading Amber’s blog seriously makes me happy! You REALLY need to check it out! Its such a fun blog and she has THE CUTEST little boy EVER, Will. I’m hoping Rory and Will meet and fall in love (like in their 30’s!). Just sayin’. HA!
I’ve had a seriously case of the blues the past week so its wonderful timing- ha! Thank you Amber for getting me out of my funk and helping me think of happy things! 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
My Happy List:
1. Early morning smiles from Rory. And all her other smiles too!
2. Date nights with Andy
3. Home improvements and choosing new colors/decor for our house
4. Road trips/traveling with Andy (and now Rory!)- we get to talk so much and dream about the future.
5. Spending time with my best girl friends and my sisters and Mom- nothing like laughing with them! Its good for the soul!
6. Reading- books, magazines, blogs
7. Early mornings drinking coffee with my Dad when I go home
8. spending time in big cities- New York, Dallas, Nashville, San Francisco, New Orleans, etc
9. Watching Rory grow and discover knew things
10. Weekends! (Even happier about them now that Andy has every other Friday off!)
Bloggers I nominate!:
Kristen at From Dixie to Dairy