Can you believe it?! I’m 5 months old!
The Three Musketeers (daddy, mommy, and me, of course!) went shopping this weekend! I love going shopping! Daddy got me dressed to go and don’t I look so cute?! I love it when Daddy picks out my clothes! Do y’all like my shoes?!
Well Mommy thought I looked so cute in this outfit, so she decided to take pictures of me in this as my “casual outfit” for my 5 month pictures. She’s just so silly.
I’m getting bigger than my friends now!
We went into the Nautica Outlet store while we were shopping and Daddy picked out the cutest outfit for me. I absolutely loved it! So, naturally, Mommy decided it’d be my “dressy” outfit for the 5 months pictures!
Don’t I look so cute in my polo and skirt?!
I love blowing bubbles with my tongue! Its the funnest thing ever!
You should have seen Mom and Dad trying to get me to smile for the camera! They were jumping up and down, making crazy faces and noises, and just being so silly. I think its so funny to ignore them and let them make a fool out of themselves.
I can sit up pretty good now by myself, but I’m just learning to balance so sometimes I flop over. Daddy calls it the “beached whale”. He’s so silly.
Everyone always laughs because I have such a personality and Mommy thought this picture showed it perfectly. I was so over and done with smiling for these pictures! Hey! When a girl is tired of taking pictures, she’s just tired!
Well at five months old I’m doing all kinds of things!
- I weigh 16 lbs!
- I’m eating all the fruits and veggies. Mom tried feeding me bananas three more times and I HATE them! Yuck!
- I just found out that my thumb is so neat! I love to suck on it and chew on it.
- Woowee, I am teething so bad! I drool all the time! Chewing on my toys and hands is my favorite thing to do!
- I’m rolling all over the place. Sometimes when I’m on my belly I can get my knees all the way up under me and then I flop forward! Hey, it gets me to where I want to go for now!
- I love to go, go, go! I’m always such a sweet girl when we go shopping and run errands.
See y’all next month!