(Before Rory begins her monthly post, I want to say that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a picture of her now. You will be able to tell by her “official” eight month pictures. So for some of her pictures I am putting up the ones from the pumpkin village in Dallas!)
I’M EIGHT MONTHS OLD! And I am busy bee now! I always want to go, go, go! Mommy and Daddy say they’re exhausted by the end of the day chasing me around!
I’m so fun. I get into everything and Mommy calls me a mess. I love crawling and pulling up and grabbing anything and everything within reach!
Now THIS is much more fun than paying attention to Mommy!
hehehehehe! I’m not going to cooperate today!
(Side Note: See what I mean now about impossible?!!!!!!!)
So what am I up to these days?
- pulling up
- eating 8 oz bottles, and about 4 things of fruits/veggies a day
- eating puffs like they are going out of style!
- eating some solids- carrots, sweet potatoes, rice, mashed potatoes, bread, tomatoes (and also a pickle and a lemon because Mommy and Daddy wanted to see my face- much to their surprise I liked both of them!)
- saying a couple of words/sounds- Dada, Mama, Papa, Bye bye (bah bah)… or I was until Papa came and now I only say “Papa” (side note: seriously. she ONLY says “Papa” now.)
- growling when I’m frustrated/mad
- wearing size 3-6 months and starting to finally fit into 6-9 months well
- I have two teeth and have started working on some more! I’m teething BAD right now!
- I’m just busy, busy, busy all the time!
See y’all in November!