I am EIGHT months old!
I am just the happiest baby now and play all the time! I am a MAJOR Momma’s girl though. If she’s in the room, I usually don’t want anyone but her. It wears Momma out, but she loves it too! I loved being around all my family in TN this month though!
yes, you read that right- Rory was only three months old when she wore this outfit- ha! Mommy says she didn’t realize how chubby Rory was until I came along! This is Rory’s eight month post if you’d like to compare us. 🙂
– I weigh 13 1/2 pounds!
– I’m wearing 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes.
– I eat 4 oz bottles, sometimes 4.5 oz.
– I’m eating some solids and LOVE puffs!
– I’m showing a little interest in moving around but don’t like to lay on my back or stomach for long. Mommy thinks I will either just scoot on my butt or go straight to walking instead of crawling.
– Mommy thinks I am starting to teeth some. I like to put everything in my mouth.
Okay, see y’all next month… don’t miss me too much! 😉