My sweet friend Amber (wow, how many shout outs can I give her in so little time?! ha) nominated me for the “Beautiful Blogger” award! Yay! If you haven’t clicked on my link for her blog yet, you need to. Her blog is so fun! I check for updates daily 🙂
Here’s how it works:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award! (thanks Amber!!!!)
2. Copy the award and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share seven things interesting about you.
5. Nominate seven bloggers.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I love reality TV: Survivor, ANTM, Project Runway, Amazing Race, shall I go on???
2. I am for real going to try out to be on Wheel of Fortune next time they come to Dallas. I almost cried when I found out I could have gone to a try out in January.
3. I love reading blogs. I proudly “blog stalk” a whole list of people. If you blog stalk me you should leave a comment so I will know who all reads my blog! That would make me so happy you have no idea!
4. My bad habit is celebrity gossip. BUT! I gave up looking at Perez Hilton for Lent and it has been fantastic not having that unnecessary negativity in my life.
5. I love to travel and Andy and I seriously (SERIOUSLY!) considered not having kids and just traveling the world. Thank goodness God has a different plan, what would I do without little Rory?!!!!
6. I really like to cook but hate the mess it makes so therefore I kinda hate to cook. Make sense?
7. I am OCD to the point of almost having to be on medication. For real.
Bloggers I Nominate:
3. Erin Beck
4. Lauren Wood
6. Angie Ross