Well I finally, finally, finally can say we are 99.9% done with our bathroom! Its been a LONG tedious makeover, but we love the results! There are a couple of little things we’d like to do, but overall its done!
Let me refresh your memory of our master bathroom before:
We are selling all of the old fixtures and decor in our yard sale this weekend, so here is the only picture I have of all the gold hideousness that was in our bathroom.
And now! Our newly updated bathroom!!!
So what did we do?
- stripped two-four layers of wallpaper/border (border = the four layers)
- painted the walls and added a border wall covering thats really pretty and textured (because we couldn’t get all of the former border off. it was an awful experience.)
- updated all the light fixtures
- switched out all the knobs
- put in a new shower door
- updated the towel holders
I’m so glad its all over so that we can enjoy our bathroom again! We lived in a mess for so long, and now its just lovely and clean!